As a leader in food service systems, Panasonic has implemented highly successful POS solutions for a number of major QSRs in thousands of restaurants worldwide. We understand the challenges of the industry and work with you to develop customized solutions designed to give you a better ROI at a lower TCO.
- Panasonic has nearly 35 years of experience providing durable, reliable point-of-sale solutions to restaurants worldwide.
- Well over 1,000,000 Panasonic POS workstations have been placed around the world.
- Our POS systems are extremely flexible – featuring an open architecture that can run virtually any POS software application.
- The modular design of the Stingray Envo Panasonic POS workstation allows field removal and replacement of key components – enabling on-site troubleshooting and minimizing downtime.
- Our Attune® II Digital Drive-Thru System uses the restricted 1.9 GHz band with DECT protocol for interference-free communication.
- The Attune all-in-one is proven the most rugged, durable headset on the market featuring fewer and less costly repairs than leading competitors.
Product Offerings At-A-Glance:
- Stingray Envo POS Workstations are built with a VESA mount for flexibility that allows placement virtually anywhere and features a modular design that makes troubleshooting and servicing easy along with an open platform that runs practically any software.
- Panasonic has consistently received ENERGY STAR award recognition for the energy efficiency of its products and is a leader in developing energy saving solutions to help save our planet.
- Our Attune Drive-Thru Communications System is engineered to provide the clearest, most interference-free communication along with the most durable headset in the industry.
- We offer an array of end-to-end, enterprise-class digital signage solutions for QSRs, restaurants, bars and more – including hardware, software and support designed to engage the consumer and enhance the customer experience.